Welcome back and thank you for visiting us today!
In line with Government guidance and to ensure we are ‘COVID-19 Secure’ we have implemented a range of additional measures within the centre to provide a safe environment and minimise the risks to our customers, retailers and employees.
As per the Government guidance we can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
o stay at home as much as possible
o work from home if you can
o limit contact with other people
o keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
o wash your hands regularly or use sanitiserDo not leave home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
Measures are now in place to protect our shoppers, retailers and employees. We politely request that customers observe the centre guidelines when shopping with us. Centre staff will actively remind and encourage Customers/Public to comply with the social distancing standards and we bring your attention to the following advice:-
- Government guidance now states that you must wear a mask in enclosed spaces and stores.This includes all areas of the Shopping Centre.Please comply with this.
- We have installed ‘One Way’ entrances and exits. Please respect these as they are there to help manage safe social distancing.
- At times you may have to queue to get into the Centre or a store. Please be patient and observe 2 metre distancing and any floor markings at all times.
- Please observe our ‘Keep Left’ policy where possible – this will help keep you socially distanced from others.
- Retailers will manage their own store capacity and queuing. Please observe the social distancing markers placed in queue areas.
- When shopping, please make your trip as brief as it can be. Do not loiter in aisles or handle goods unnecessarily.
- Do not congregate in groups.
- If you need product advice in store please remember to stay at a safe distance.
- Consider shopping alone if possible.
- Use contactless payment where possible.
- Discard any unwanted PPE (masks, gloves etc) in the marked bins provided at our exits.
- We will not be deploying any mall seating. If you need any assistance, please talk to any of our Housekeeping or Security teams.
- To ensure safe distancing is observed, our public toilets are temporarily closed. Toilets are available for those in crisis, and there is a disabled toilet available at the bus station.
- Lastly, please be respectful to each other, Centre staff and Store staff.